Users will now be able to customize the landing page of the meeting scheduler to express themselves better to their clients.
Here's how you can do it
- Navigate to the More option from your left sidebar menu
- Click on Meeting Scheduler
- Further, click on Actions on the page and select Customize Greetings.
- A pop-up box would open up allowing the user to customize the below options to customize greetings:
- Title: A title would be displayed on the scheduler page
- Description: A brief description would be displayed below the title on the scheduler page.
- Alignment: Set the alignment of the content to be displayed on the page
- Company Logo: This will show your company logo on the scheduler page
- Logo From Brand Book: You can choose one from the list of logos you have added to the Brand Book and its small preview will be displayed below.
- Custom Logo: Upload a custom logo and then a small preview of the uploaded logo wi
- None: This option will not provide the option to upload a logo
- Display company logo on the welcome page: When you enable this option, the logo will be displayed on the welcome page of the meeting scheduler where all meetings of the users are displayed.
- Display company logo on the scheduler page: When you enable this option, the logo will be displayed on the page where the customer picks the date and time for the meeting with the user.
- The users would also be able to insert the attributes related to the owner and organization fields in order to dynamically populate the values on your landing page.
- Hit on the Save button to display the changes on the Welcome page and Scheduler page.
Article is closed for comments.