Note: Only users with ‘Manage Messenger Settings’ access can configure these settings.
Now add Salesmate Chat to your mobile apps directly and provide your customers an in-app chat experience.
- To install Chats to your Website, click here.
- To install chats to your iOS app, click here.
Follow the below steps to navigate to the Chat installation page:
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head over to the Apps & Addons category
- Click on the Chats.
- Navigate to Chats from left menu bar.
- Click on Chat Settings at bottom left.
- Here, click on Installation and you will get 3 tabs Web, iOS, and Android, select the Android tab.
- Installation of Chat on your Android app helps sync live user data from your Android app to Salesmate, and lets you send in-app messages.
The android installation screen has two sections
You can use the below keys to add the Salesmate Chats to your app.
- API Key: A unique key for your Salesmate account.
- Workspace ID: A unique key for your Salesmate Chat workspace
- Tenant ID: This is your Salesmate domain link.
- The code is available in two languages
Enable Push Notifications:
- To send push notifications through Messenger to your Android device, you need to configure the below settings.
The push notifications are sent for newly received messages on Salesmate Messenger when visitor/contact leaves the app.
Here, you need to add the below details to the Salesmate Chat settings
- Server API Key: Add your server API key for Firebase Cloud Messaging
Once, you add the above information, the Save button would be enabled.