How to customize the Pipeline?
Salesmate offers you a default Sales Pipeline with Stages. The user can, however, rename Stages and Pipeline according to their need.
Easy steps to configure your Sales Pipeline
How to Create a New Pipeline,
To create a New Pipeline,
- Navigate to the Profile icon in the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head over to the Modules category
- Click on the Pipeline Section
- Here, you need to enter the following details,
- Pipeline Name: Define the Pipeline Name
- Allow users to set the probability for each deal manually: Tick the checkbox if you wish to allow other Users to Set the Win Probability
- You can Customize the Default Stage Colour, Rename them, Set the Win Probability and the Rotting period.
- You can also Add a New Stage if required or just Remove it if not needed.
- rearrange the Stages with simple drag-and-drop
- Once done click on Save
Update the Default Pipeline
To Update the Default Pipeline,
- Click on the Edit option of the Default
- Here, you can Customize the Pipeline as per your requirement
How to Delete a Pipeline
- Click on the Delete icon to delete the Pipeline
- Confirm the action to continue deleting the Pipeline