A Navigation Sidebar is a user interface element that provides easy access to various features, modules, and sections of the CRM.
By default, the menu sidebar displays a set of options in a fixed order. However, you can customize the order of these options to better suit your Organization’s needs.
To Customize the Sidebar,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Set-Up
- Head over to the Misc category
- Select the Customize Sidebar option
- Here you can change the order of the Module with simple drag and drop.
- The Option in a Sidebar with multiple options is called a Group.
- You can create a new group from the Add Group option mentioned in the top right.
- Enter the appropriate Group Name and select the Group Icon.
- Click on Save.
- You can Edit the Group by clicking on the three dots given in the top right corner of any Group.
- Select the Edit option
- You can Edit the Group Name and the Group Icon, followed by an Update.
- If you want to reset the order of the menu items to the system default, then click on “Reset to default”.