Salesmate allows you to update the names of the System modules according to the business needs.
Sometimes users know modules with different names and all CRMs have their own terminologies to define the modules.
For example, Organizations may be defined as "Accounts" but in Salesmate by default, we define them as "Companies".
Thus, you can replace the name of the Modules present in Salesmate and update them as per your choice.
- Contact to People
- Company to Organization
- Deal to Projects
- Activities to Tasks
Also, to pacify the grammar-hungry geeks we allow you to set the Singular and Plural names for the modules separately.
Steps to Customize the Modules:
- Navigate to the Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Setup.
- Head over to the Customization category.
- Click on System Modules.
- Click on Pencil Icon to Edit the module name.
- Enter the new Singular and Plural name of the module.
- You can also change the Profile-Level Permissions from here.
- Click on Save to save the changes.
Changing Position of Modules:
You can rearrange the position of modules as per your requirement, it can help you with changing the position of the most used modules to the above so that you can quickly access them.
Steps to change the position of Modules:
- You can rearrange the modules by dragging them up and down by holding the 8 dots in front of the module name.
Please sign in to leave a comment.