Page layout builder helps you to create custom layouts using a visual drag-drop editor. It also enables you to build different layouts based on user roles, teams, or personal preferences.
To Customize the Page Layout,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Set Up
- Head over to the Modules category
- Select any Module from Contact, Company, or Deal
- Click on the Customize the Page Layout option
- Here, you can
Create a New Layout
To create a New Page Layout,
- Click on the Create New Layout option on the right
- A pop will open asking for the following details
- Layout Name: Enter the layout Name
Choose Layout Frame: Select the appropriate Layout Frame from
- 3 Column Layout - Default Layout
- 2 Column Layout - Left Sidebar
- 2 Column Layout - Right Sidebar
- 2 Column Layout - Equal width
- Once you have provided the information, click the Start Customization button.
- You will be redirected to the Visual Layout Builder Page
- Here, a blank canvas will open with the selected layout frame and one action bar at the top. You can drag-drop the required widget on the screen to create a preferred layout.
- Build different Accordions and Tabs to organize the content in a specific structure.
- You can also Set the Visibility Rule from the + Add Rule option
- Set the Condition Criteria and Save
- Once you are done making the changes, you can hit on Save.
- A pop will open asking for the following information,
- Layout Name: It will display the name that you provided earlier, but you can change it before saving.
- Description: Add a description of the newly created layout.
- Choose if you want to Enable this layout for usage. If you enable the option it will open an option to allow access,
- Organization Level: Everyone in the organization will have access to this layout.
Role: Only users with specific roles can access this layout.
- Teams: Only users in the specific team can access this layout.
- User: Only specific users can access this layout.
- Then, Save the information
If you have one layout set as organization level and then you save another then the previous one loses its org level setting and becomes inactive from usage at user level.
Customize the Default Layouts
To customize the Default Layout
- Hover on the Default Layout option, Actions button will appear
- Click on the Actions button and select the Edit option.
- You will be redirected to the Layout Builder Page.
- Here, you can drag and drop the Widgets to align with your specific business processes.
- Once done, Save the changes.
- Once you click on the Save option a pop will open asking for the following information
- Here, you can
- Change the Layout Name
- Add the Description
- Enable/Disable the Layout for Usage
- Change the Layout Access
- Once done, Save the information.