How to customize the Pipeline?
Salesmate offers you a default Sales Pipeline with Stages, the user can, however, rename Stages and Pipeline according to their need.
Easy steps to configure your Sales Pipeline
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head over to the Customizations category
- Click on the Deal Pipeline
Update Pipeline Name and Stages
- Click on the Edit icon to Update the pipeline name.
- Click on Add New Stage to Add stage in Pipeline.
- To rename, edit or delete an existing stage, click on the stage name. Hover over the Deal Stage to Edit Stage details like - Name, Win Probability, and Rotten Period.
Creating a New Pipeline
To create a new pipeline,
- Click on the +New Pipeline button.
- Provide pipeline Name.
- You can re-order the stages on this page by dragging them around and adding more stages by clicking the Add New Stage button.
Deleting the Pipeline
- Click on the Delete icon to delete the pipeline and transfer records to other pipeline.