After completing the initial setup process, you have the option to configure notification settings. This involves customizing how and when you receive alerts or updates within the system.
How to Set Notification Preferences
To set your notification preferences,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Go to My Account
- Head over to Notification Preferences
- Here you can set the preferences for,
- General Notifications
- Chat Notifications
- You could switch ON or OFF the notifications that you wish to be displayed on your Email, Mobile, or App.
- Apart from that, you also have an option to ON/OFF the notifications coming from Salesmate under Daily Digest, and you can select the delivery time you would want the notification to be received.
Who will be Notified
A user can be notified if he is the owner or follower (participant) of the record. This means he will be intimated whenever somebody assigns the record, adds notes, or activities, converses over emails, or receives one, or if an email is opened or a link in the email is clicked by the intended recipient.
Notifications will be received in the Notification center i.e. bell icon on the top right
- It will give you a count of the unread notifications
- You can mark the notifications as "READ"
- To view, all notifications click on "VIEW ALL"
- Intimations can be sent over different channels
- In-App/Desktop Notifications
- A user can choose to receive the notifications he desires.
- If a user reads a notification on one channel it will be marked as read across all channels.