Notes are used to write questions, reminders, and anything you would write on notepaper to help you stay updated on your client's requirements and discussions. These are useful for storing bits of information related to customers, which you may need at a later stage.
- How to Add Notes
- How to Tag/ Mention my teammates
- How to Pin notes
- How to Pin Multiple Notes
- How to Remove/ Unpin Notes
- How to Edit a particular Note
- How to Delete a particular Note
- When notes are added from the other modules
- How to add emojis in Notes
How to Add Notes
- Notes can be added in Contacts, Companies, Deals, Custom Modules or Activities
- In the case of Contacts, Companies, Custom Modules, and Deals, notes can be added in both Preview as well as Detail View.
- Detail View:
- In case of adding notes in Activities,
- Adding Notes from the Quick Add button.
How to Tag/ Mention my teammates
- While you are typing Notes in the Add Notes section, Click on "@" to mention Notes to your Teammates.
- Teammates will be notified automatically, once the Note has been saved after the mention.
How to Pin notes
- Pin your Notes ensuring they remain at the top of your timeline for easy access.
- All you have to do is click on the Pin icon in the right corner.
How to Pin Multiple Notes
- Don't worry if you have multiple Notes to be kept handy, Salesmate lets you Pin multiple notes.
- Click on the Pin icon by hovering over the Notes to be Pin, on the right side of the Note.
How to Remove/ Unpin Notes
- Are you done with the pinned Notes, and want to remove them from Pin
- Hover over the Notes to be unpinned
- Click on the Unpin icon
How to Edit a particular Note
- Click on the Edit button on the right corner of the note.
- Once you have edited the note click on the Save button.
How to Delete a particular Note
- Click on the Delete button on the right corner of the note.
- On clicking the delete button you will be asked if you want to delete the note or not.
- Confirm the message
- Deleted Notes cannot be recovered.
- Notes cannot be imported.
When notes are added from the other modules
- Whenever you add a note for an activity from the Activity module, that will be visible in the Contact, Company & Deal Timeline as well.
- Similarly, when a Note is added from the Deal module, this would be visible under Contacts as well as the Companies timeline
- However, any notes added in the Company module will not be visible in the particular Contact Timeline.
How to add emojis in Notes:
- From Contact Detail View.
- You can also add the emojis while Editing the Notes
- Module Preview.
- From the Quick Add button.