In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Salesmate
- Select the Salesmate Trigger: New Contact
- Connect to Salesmate Account
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key
3) Secret Key
4) Session Key
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected. You can test it via Test button available and check for success.
- Next Setup the Action (This action will be based on the application you wish to integrate Salesmate with)
- Select the Action App: Google Contacts
- Select the Google Contacts Action: Create Contact
- Connect to the Google Account
- Setup Google Contacts Contact (This is mapping of Salesmate and Google Contact fields)
- Your Zap is all set!!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save.
If you wish to push the contacts from Google to Salesmate,
- Trigger app: Google Contacts
- Trigger: New or Updated Contact
- Action app: Salesmate
- Action: Find Contact
- Mapped Key: Email
- Create Salesmate Contact if it doesn't exist yet?
Note: This is not "contact sync" if you wish to achieve contact sync i.e. keep both sides updated upon new contacts created or existing ones updated try our Piesync integration.