Create New Salesmate Contacts as Clients in Invoice Ninja
Invoice Ninja is an open-source platform to create invoices & quotes in seconds. Not just plain invoices it lets you brand and customize them to suit your business needs. Add your company logo to invoices!
With the power of contact management, invoicing, quotation management*, product management and more from Invoice Ninja and Salesmate as a CRM along with Zapier as the bridge. The Invoice Ninja Salesmate Zap Integration saves the precious time of your sales teams by adding new clients to Invoice Ninja automatically and helps manage their invoicing smoothly.
Not just these you can also:
- Create Salesmate Contacts from new Invoice Ninja clients
- Create Salesmate Activities from new Invoice Ninja quotes
- Create or update Salesmate deals from new Invoice Ninja quotes*
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
- Invoice Ninja
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App : Salesmate
- Select the Trigger Event : New Contact
- Connect to your preferred Salesmate account.
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login in to your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Click on Continue again.
- Now, you'll get an option to Test trigger to check if the connected Salesmate account is correct or not, as you click on Test Trigger, you should get the results of latest Record created to that particular account.
- Click on Continue.
- Next set up your Action app.
- Select the Action App: Invoice Ninja
- Select Action Event : Create Client
- Click on Continue.
- Now, connect to your Invoice Ninja account
- Set up the Invoice Ninja Client
- Test Invoice Ninja
- Choose the Folder where you wish to Save this Zap and Enable it
- Once a new Contact is created in Salesmate it will be automatically added to Invoice Ninja for further quotation* and invoice management
* Available in Invoice Ninja Pro Plan.