Find or Create a Company in Salesmate as a New Client is added to Harvest
Harvest is a simple time tracking and fast invoicing app. Stay up to date on your client investments with the time invested by your team on every project as well follow up on invoices in time.
With the power of Salesmate, Harvest and Zapier simplify your project management in a zap.
Not just these you can also:
- Create a Client in Harvest as a Company is added to Salesmate
- Find or Create a Contact in Salesmate as a New Contact is added to Harvest
- Create a Contact in Harvest as a Contact is added to Salesmate
You can also integrate this using Salesmate Workflows Call Webhooks Action. This may sound a little technical but we are all ears. Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us on chat and we will glad to assist you.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Harvest
- Select the Trigger: New Client
- Connect to your Harvest account
- Test Harvest
- Next set up your Action app. This could be to find or create a contact or deal
- Select the Action App: Salesmate
- Select Action: For example, we are taking Find Company
- Connect to your Salesmate account
- Set up the Salesmate Company
- Test Salesmate
- Once a new Company is created in Harvest it will be automatically added to Salesmate.