Add new interested Woodpecker.co prospects to Salesmate as deals
Woodpecker.co is a follow-up automation app which lets you track your cold email behaviors and convert them to business for you.
Load your prospect list to Woodpecker.co and engage with them and as they show interest to manage the conversion cycle with them in Salesmate.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
You can also automate based on different status available in Woodpecker.co like:
- When you mark a prospect who replied as MAYBE LATER.
- When a prospect opens your email for the first time.
- When you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.
- When a prospect’s email address format is correct but such a mailbox does not exist on an external server. This check takes place when Woodpecker tries to send an email to this prospect. Status gets changed to INVALID in Woodpecker.
- When a prospect replies to your email or is manually marked as REPLIED in Woodpecker.
- When a prospect’s email address bounces your message and the prospect status gets changed to BOUNCED in Woodpecker.
- When you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
- When a prospect clicks on a link in your email.
- When you mark a prospect who replied as NOT INTERESTED.
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Woodpecker.co
- Select the Trigger: Prospect Interested
- Connect to your Woodpecker.co account
- Test your Woodpecker.co connection
- Next set up your Action app
- Select the Action App: Salesmate
- Select Action: For example, we are taking Create Deal
- Connect to your Salesmate account
- Set up the Salesmate Deal
- Test Salesmate
- Once a new Lead is submitted in Facebook it will be automatically added to Salesmate as a Contact if it does not exist.