In Zapier, follow below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Zendesk
- Select the Zendesk Trigger: "New User"
- Provide your Zendesk connection details
- Test connection and Continue
- Now, Choose an Action App: "Salesmate"
- Select Salesmate Action: "Create Deal"
- Select existing Salesmate Account OR "Connect a New Account"
- Provide your Salesmate connection details
- Set Up Template: This is a step to map your Zendesk fields with Salesmate.
- Pipeline: Sales
- Title: (Step1|Name) Deal
- Contact: Use a Custom Value (advanced) > (Step1|Name)
- Owner: (Select appropriate owner)
- Stage: (Select appropriate Stage)
- Status: Open
- Tag: Zendesk (optional)
- Test this step, Create and Continue
- Your Zap is all set !!!
- Name it, Enable it and Save it.
Note: This will create a contact and its respective deal in Salesmate.
Zendesk being a Premium App on Zapier. You will need at least a Basic Plan on Zapier to run this integration.