You can filter contacts based on email usage and email tracking like opens, replied, etc.
Use the instructions listed below to apply the filters:
- Navigate to Contact module
- Click on the Funnel Icon on the Top Right corner
- Go for the Header "Email"
You can now easily identify and segment records on basis of below parameters -
- # of sent emails - Filter contacts based on the total number of emails exchanged.
- # of scheduled emails - Filter contacts depending on the total number of emails that are planned.
- Subject - According on the email's subject, You can specify the criteria.
- Date Sent - The filter can be set up based on the email sent date.
- Template Used - Filter can be set up based on the templates that were added to or utilized in the email.
- Sequence Used - Filter can set up the basis on the sequence through which the email was sent.
- Sent by bulk email - Filter records basis on whether the email were sent via bulk email operation or not.
- Has Reply - Whether the contact responded to the email or not can be configured
- Date Last Opened - Filter can set the basis on the most recent date the email was opened.
- # of Opens - Filter can be setup basis on the number of times the email was opened. This is the overall number of email opens; if a contact opens an email more than once, the total will be higher.
Below are some examples on how to use this filter
- Example 1
- Example 2
Note: The Filter will work for Emails sent after the 27th of March 2023, it may work for emails initially that have been sent earlier but emails were clicked or opened after the 27th of March 2023.