If your A2P 10DLC Campaign registration request is rejected for eligible reasons, you need to correct and resubmit your request. For a full list of eligible rejection reasons see below. If eligible, you can re-submit your Campaign registration after correcting the identified content violation by deleting and resubmitting the campaign.
- Rejection types eligible for resubmission
- Rejection types ineligible for resubmission
- My Campaign Use Case was rejected - What can I do?
- Who rejected My A2P 10DLC Campaign Registration?
Rejection types eligible for resubmission
- Each of the below rejection codes is eligible for resubmission. To resolve these issues, please take the corrective action(s) outlined in the table below, and then re-submit your Campaign registration request with the updated information.
|Invalid Campaign Description
|The campaign description does not thoroughly explain the purpose of the campaign or the description does not match the use case.
|Verify that the campaign description is accurate and detailed. If you are an ISV registering a direct offering to your customers, please indicate that in the campaign description. Resubmit campaign for review.
|Invalid Sample Message Use Case
|Sample messages are either not provided, unclear, or content does not match the campaign use case.
|Verify that sample messages are accurate and detailed. Sample messages should reflect actual messages to be sent under the campaign and indicate templated fields with brackets. At least one of the sample messages needs to include your business name. Use case and campaign description need to match the campaign description.
|Invalid Sample Message - Public URL Shorteners
|Public URL shorteners are not accepted. The website URL included in the sample messages was either from a public URL shortener or non-secured.
|Remove public URL shorteners from sample messages.
|Invalid Website URL
|An invalid URL was provided for registration. Websites need to be functioning. If this is a registration pre-launch, it needs to be indicated in the campaign description.
|Verify that the provided websites are functioning or detail is provided if the registration is for a pre-launch website.
|Opt-in message workflow is not sufficient for campaign type and consent is required or opt-in is shared with 3rd parties.
|The campaign indicated collecting and processing consumer Opt-Outs, but the workflow is unclear, missing opt-out keywords or opt-message.
|Verify that the opt-out workflow is accurate and update the Message Flow (labeled as 'How do end-users consent to receive messages' while submitting) description with the opt-out process. If an opt-out is managed, add opt-out keywords and update the opt-out message to include acknowledgment of the opt-out request, confirmation that no further messages will be sent, and brand name.
|HELP message reply does not contain the brand name, phone number, or email address.
|Verify that the subscriber help message contains the brand name, phone number, or email address. A message needs to guide customers on who they can contact after replying "help".
|Embedded Phone Number
|Embedded phone number use is selected, but is not reflected in the sample message.
|Verify embedded phone number selection is accurate. Update the Sample Messages with Embedded Phone Number or update Embedded Phone Number selection.
|Age Gate Not Present / Not Acceptable
|The age gate is not present.
|Verify and add a robust age-gate to your website or opt-in policy.
|Invalid Brand Support Email
|Support email is not associated with the brand. The brand support email was either invalid or associated with a public domain email.
|Verify brand support email is valid and not associated with a public domain email.
|Invalid Brand Information
|Campaign registration needs to be associated with the brand behind the campaign. If you are an ISV registering a direct offering, the campaign description needs to indicate a direct offering.
|Verify brand information is valid.
|Direct Lending - Campaign and Content Attribute Error
|The campaign is for direct lending or loan arrangement and is missing content attributes indicating direct lending.
|Verify direct lending or loan arrangement is selected for campaign registration. If the campaign is not related to direct lending or loan arrangement, please update the campaign description.
|Incorrect Sole Prop Brand Registration
|The brand behind the campaign does not meet the small business Sole Proprietor (EIN) criteria set by TCR and mobile carriers. A campaign can not be registered with a Sole Proprietor use case.
|Register the brand as a standard brand and register a standard or acceptable campaign use case that aligns with the registered brand’s classification.
Rejection types ineligible for resubmission
- Each of the below rejection errors is due to forbidden messaging categories and is therefore ineligible for resubmission. Please note that in addition to A2P 10DLC Messaging content restrictions, any use cases that violate the Salesmate Messaging Policy are also not allowed on the Salesmate platform, regardless of number/sender type or destination country.
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Sex
|Submission included content such as nudity, pornography, sex toys, or other adult content
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Hate
|Submission included speech that is hateful, profanity, violent, incites violence, or similar speech
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Alcohol
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Firearms
|The submission included:Firearms, Ammo, Gun Ranges (Common for guns to be sold at Gun Ranges)
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Tobacco / Vape
|Submission included products such as Cigarettes, Cigars, Tobacco Products (Chew, etc), Vape, Vape Juice, or similar items
|Content Violation - SHAFT - Marijuana / CBD
|Submission included products such as: Cannabis, Marijuana, CBD, THC, Hemp or similar items
|Spam/Fraud team has flagged the number/business/traffic for spam or phishing.
|Spam/Fraud team has flagged the number/business/traffic for fraud or deceptive marketing.
|Submission included: disallowed content types, such as Loan Marketing, 3rd party debt collection, gambling, sweepstakes, stock alerts, cryptocurrency, risk investments, debt reduction, credit repair, 3rd party lead generation, and federally illegal substances.
|Terms & Conditions
|The campaign does not meet the Terms and Conditions.
|The same EIN is used for multiple brands. Only register a minimum number of brands per EIN and do not resubmit until brand registration is updated.
My Campaign Use Case was rejected - What can I do?
- If your Campaign registration request was rejected and is ineligible, you may be able to use another Salesmate product to reach your recipients.
- The Salesmate Sendgrid Email API is an option for many of the above use cases. For example, cannabis- or CBD-related messaging may be conducted via email, as long as you have proper age gating in place and are sending toward recipients in a locale where the substance is legal. In addition, the Salesmate Programmable Voice product is not subject to the same carrier restrictions as SMS.
Who rejected My A2P 10DLC Campaign Registration?
- If a rejected Campaign has a valid campaign_id, it means that our 3rd party vetting partner has rejected it, and a vetting charge of $15 has occurred.
- An appeal can be filed for such cases if the rejection was due to a mistake. To appeal a Campaign, please Salesmate Support to request an appeal.
- If a Campaign requires updated registration information, please delete and submit a new registration request with the necessary updates.
- In cases where a rejected Campaign has a blank campaign_id, it means Twilio rejected the Campaign and no vetting charge has occurred. In this instance, it is recommended that to delete the existing campaign and create a new one with the corrected information.