Add Salesmate contacts to Sendlane as subscribers to a selected list
Sendlane is a powerful, easy-to-use email marketing and automation system. It is an all-in-one solution for your marketing needs. Sendlane marketing powers combined with Salesmate contact management with the help of Zapier lets you add a subscriber to Sendlane as a contact is added to Salesmate.
Load your subscribers in Sendlane and start sending them Emails.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App : Salesmate
- Select the Trigger Event: New Contact
- Connect to your preferred Salesmate account.
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First log in to your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon in the top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Once you click on Continue, you get an option to Test Trigger.
- Once you click on Continue, you'll get the latest record as the test results.
- Next, set up your Action app
- Select the Action App: Sendlane
- Select Action: Create Subscriber
- Select OR Connect to your Sendlane account
- Map the Salesmate fields with Sendlane fields.
- As a click on Continue, you get an option to Test Action.
- As you click on Test Action, the record will get send to Sendlane and a new Subscriber would be created in Sendlane.
Thus the subscriber is added to Sendlane as a Contact is created in Salesmate.