Create New Constant Contact Subscriber from Salesmate CRM Contact
Constant Contact's power of Email marketing helps you make your contacts or leads aware of your products or services, acquire, convert and retain customers. It makes the process of communicating with the customers simple and easy. Using Zapier, you can connect Salesmate and Constant contact and pull all newly created contacts in Constant Contact and get started with your marketing activities.
Load your subscribers in Constant Contact and start sending them Emails via Campaigns.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
- Constant Contact
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Salesmate
- Select the Trigger Event: New Contact
- Select OR Connect to your preferred Salesmate account
Select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login into your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Click on Test Trigger to test your Salesmate connection
- Click on Continue with Selected Record if the given results seem correct, if you wish to get another result click on Find New Records
- Next, set up your Action app
- Select the Action App: Constant Contact
- Select Action: Find or Create Contact ( This checks if the contact exists in Constant Contact and creates it if it does not )
- Select OR Connect to your Constant Contact account
- Click on Continue
- Map your Salesmate fields to Constant Contact fields
- Click on Continue.
- Here, you get an option to Test Action.
- As you click on Test Action, the subscriber is added to Constant Contact as a Contact is created in Salesmate.
- Go back to the Constant account and verify the contact created.
- If the given results look good to go, you can Publish the Zap.