Create New Constant Contact Subscriber from Salesmate CRM Contact
Constant Contact's power of Email marketing helps you make your contacts or leads aware of your products or services, acquire, convert and retain customers. It makes the process of communicating with the customers simple and easy. Using Zapier, you can connect Salesmate and Constant contact and pull all newly created contacts in Constant Contact and get started with your marketing activities.
Load your subscribers in Constant Contact and start sending them Emails via Campaigns.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
- Constant Contact
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Salesmate
- Select the Trigger: New Contact
- Select OR Connect to your Salesmate account
- Test your Salesmate connection
- Next set up your Action app
- Select the Action App: Constant Contact
- Select Action: Find Contact ( This checks if the contact exists in Constant Contact and creates it if it does not )
- Select OR Connect to your Constant Contact account
- Set up the Constant Contact Contact
- Test Constant Contact
Thus the subscriber is added to Constant Contact as a Contact is created in Salesmate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.