Can I add more fields to the ‘’Add New Product’' form?
- Yes, you can. You can customize the Add New Product form from the Setup > Customizations > Products
Can I have one product with different price variations and currencies?
- Yes, you can. You can add the product variations while you edit/update the product.
Can I have duplicate variant names?
- Yes, you can.
Can I import products and automatically link them to deals?
- We currently do not have this feature but we are coming up with it shortly. Do keep an eye on our updates.
- Attaching Products to Deals can be done manually, or through our API if you are a proficient developer or have a dedicated engineering team at your disposal.
Why does the Product Price default to zero when adding a new deal?
- When currency set for a specific Product is different than the currency set for the deal that is being created, the Product Price will default to zero.
To fix this,
- Set the currency of your deal to match the currency of your product before you click 'Add product.'
- Add product price in the same currency as your deal currency.
Can I Import my Products?
Currently, Salesmate does not have this option.
If you have a huge list and would like us to help you with getting it into the system. Please reach out to the Support team on chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org