When you have a sales email address that receives a high volume of emails, your sales reps would not always be able to respond to all the emails assigned to them.
If the emails are made visible to everybody in the team, then sales reps can simply choose emails that haven't been responded to and send replies.
So the next time someone in your team is away from work, his emails don't have to wait until he arrives. People in your team can take turns and reply to them.
Your Team Inbox becomes the common room for all the sales reps to read and reply to emails that your company receives.
How to configure Team Inbox?
Once you have logged into Salesmate CRM, you will be on the Dashboard.
- To reach Team Inbox, click on the email icon
- The Email menu on the header will be give two options:
- Select Team Inbox to configure it.
Once you have selected Team Inbox, click on +Add Team Inbox
Step 2 :
After clicking on the + Add button, you will be required to authenticate using your credentials.
Enter the Email Address and the Name you want for your team inbox.
The email addresses that can be entered are:
- Office 365
Once you click on the Next button , you will be asked what account do you have.
->If records are found from Google ,then the following information is asked to the user:
- G suit (Google Apps) or Gmail Account: Sync your G suit or Gmail account emails with Salesmate. You will need to authorize the account to start email syncing.
- Google Group: Sync your Google group emails using email forwarding mechanism.
->If records are found from Office 365 ,then the following information is asked to the user:
- Microsoft's Office 365(Online Hosted) :Sync your office 365 account emails with Salesmate. You will need to authorize the account to start email syncing.
- Microsoft Distribution Group: Sync your Microsoft Distribution Group email forwarding mechanism.
->If the records are not from Google or office 365 then you will be redirected to email forwarding screen where the following details will be asked:
- You will be redirected to a screen where they you will be provided with an email address, which can be used for email forwarding.The same screen will be used when Google group or Microsoft distribution group is selected.
- In email forwarding setup screen, there will be "Learn how to configure forwarding" link.This will be redirected to any blog or support page.
- Click on the save button.
After you click on the save button,you will be able to see your All Inboxes as well as add a new Team Inbox.