Team Inbox in Salesmate consists of the following folders:
- Whenever a team inbox is selected, it will show the mails that can be Open,Unassigned or All.
- Open: Will show all those emails which are open.
- Unassigned:Unless and until any users are assigned to an email, they will be featured in Unassigned.
- All:This will show all the emails ,irrespective of them being opened/closed , assigned/unassigned.
- Sorting:The emails can be sorted on the basis of Newest, Oldest or Oldest Unread.
- Click on Email settings if you wish to configure any changes in your Team Inbox or wish to add a new one.
- On opening any particular email, you will have many options on the top whereby you can:
Open/Close an Email Conversation
- To close a particular conversation click on the Tick icon.
- To view your Closed conversations, you can view them in the Archive folder.
- If you wish to reopen the conversation , you can click back on the Tick icon.
Assign Tag to Email Conversation
- Every conversation in Salesmate Team Inbox can be tagged.
- A user can assign multiple tags to an email as well as search emails using those tags.
- The tags will be auto-assigned based on operations performed in email accounts.
- You can also create your own customized tags along with specific colors to quickly identify the emails inside the box.
- The tags can be edited or deleted by selecting the particular tag.
Delete a Conversation
- If you want to delete a conversation, click on the Trash icon.
- You can view the mail you deleted in Trash folder.
- If you wish to recover the deleted mail select Trash>Click on ...>Move To Inbox
- The email will move back to the Inbox.
Mark Email Conversation as Spam
- Click on ...>Mark as Spam
- If any email is marked as spam , All emails coming from same user will be auto pushed to SPAM folder.
- If you wish to recover the spammed mail, Click on ... >Move To Inbox
Mark as Unread
- Click on ... >Mark as Unread
- As soon as you mark your conversation as unread, the number of mails unread in the team inbox increases.
Block/Unblock Email Sender
- Click on ... > Block Sender
- If any email is marked as "Blocked Sender" then all the emails coming from that user will not land inside Salesmate.
- Salesmate will simply reject those emails.
- You will be asked with a confirmation before you block the sender.
- To view the blocked receivers ,select Email Settings>Blocked Receiver.
- From the list you can Unblock the senders again.
- On unblocking any sender, the old emails will not be fetched back which have been rejected by Salesmate.
- It will start fetching the new emails only after the unblocking operation is performed.
- Click on ... > Print Conversation
- Using this you can print your respective conversation.
Assign Email Conversation to User
- Email conversation can be assigned to a user to make sure who is responsible for responding to a particular email.
- You can assign an email to a user who is a part of the Salesmate work space.
Follow/Unfollow Email Conversation
- A user can follow or unfollow the email.
- All the followed conversations can be viewed inside the folder named Following.
- Click on Attach Deal.
- You can attach an already existing deal to an email.
- If you want to attach a new Deal, Click on + Add New Deal.
- The particular deal will be created and can be viewed on the timeline of the particular email.
- The deals can also be viewed under the Deals module.
- You can also detach the deal from the particular email.
Reply to the Conversation
- You can reply to a particular conversation by clicking on Reply to this Conversation.
- While replying to a particular conversation you also have the following options:
- Remind Me
- Attach Files
Add note to Email Conversation
- Users can post notes for the particular emails/conversations.
- The users can edit or delete only their notes.
- Inorder to mention the Teammates use "@" for the internal conversation.
- You have an option of selecting multiple emails and performing the following operations:
- Mark as Read
- Mark as Unread
- Block Sender