The following features help build a standard sequence for better outreach.
- The sequences help you to send emails in both automated as well as manual manner.
- To know more about the differences between auto email and manual email click here.
- Just like emails, you have the option of sending automated and manual texts via the sequences.
- To know more about the differences between auto email and manual texts click here.
- You can be creating two types of activities as well that is Activity as action and Activity as a reminder.
- To know more about the differences between the two types of activities click here.
- As discussed above, most of the things inside Sequences happen in an automated manner. Automation is quite useful as this saves time and efficiency for the users using it.
- Sequences act as drip campaigns as well whenever required. For more information on this click here.
- Sequences give you a brief of the events that take place when you sent emails/texts/activities. You can keep track of and follow up on the events taking place in your specific sequences.
- You can add your contacts in the sequences and this process seems to make the connection with your contact easier.
- To know more about this, click here.
There are various settings that you can have set up in the sequences.
- General Settings
- Safety Settings
- Out-of-office Settings
- Exit criteria Settings
- Assigning Tags