Custom Fields are the most powerful way of achieving a successful organization-specific CRM system.
The Custom Fields can be placed under various sections which are editable and can be renamed as per your requirement.
After you create new Custom Fields, you can change their position on the form from the Layout section.
Creating Custom Fields in Salesmate
To Create New Custom Fields:
- Navigate to Profile Icon on the top right corner.
- Click on Setup.
- Head over to Customizations Category.
- Click on the module for which you want to create a custom field.
- Click on New Custom Field.
- Choose from the Field types.
- Provide the Label Name.
- Select the Section Name in which Custom Field will appear.
- Mark the Field Required if needed to be mandatory.
- Click Save.
The number of Fields Per Module:
|Field Type||Number of Fields Per Module|
|Text+Email+Phone+URL + Select||60|