Oncehub helps business owners have their clients book appointments just by selecting the time and date and filling up the required details. Apart from this, it has special features such as Multi-location scheduling, Scheduling across time zones, Multi-user scheduling, Lead generation and qualification, Customer onboarding and Customer support.
It has the ability to integrate with existing business processes and customer touch points, allowing business owners to easily connect with prospects and customers, ultimately leading to higher conversion rates and improved customer satisfaction.
By integrating Oncehub with Salesmate through a third party app called Zapier, you will be able to easily track your appointments and save the contact information inside Salesmate just in one go.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap.
- Choose a Trigger App: OnceHub
- Select the Trigger Event : Booking Schedule
- Select or Connect to your Oncehub account
- Once you click on Continue, you get an option to Test Trigger.
- Click on Test Trigger.
- you'll get the last booking as a result.
- Select the Action App : Salesmate
- Choose Action Event : Create Activity
- Connect to your preferred Salesmate account.
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login in to your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Map the Oncehub fields to Salesmate fields.
- Once you click Continue, you now get an option to Test Action.
- Click on Test Action to check if the activity in Salesmate is been created correctly.
- If the results look fine, you can go ahead and Publish Zap.
Once your Zap is ready, it will automatically create a New Contact and Activity inside Salesmate once a New Booking is made in Oncehub