Available in the Growth Plan and above.
Note: The user email id on Salesmate and DialPad should be the same then only it will allow you to send or receive a text in Salesmate.
Dialpad is the most modern business communications platform. Taking into account every form of communication that you rely on and unified it into one app. Calling a client? Meeting with your team? Texting a colleague? It’s all here, on all your devices.
Installing / Uninstalling the Dialpad app (Only for Admin)
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner.
- Click on Setup
- Head over to Apps & Add-ons
- Click on Voice
- Click on “Install” to install the Dialpad
- You will be asked to provide your Dialpad key here.
- Dialpad API keys can be generated from the native Dialpad account. Create Dialpad API Key
To create an API key, head to your Admin Settings from Dialpad.com.
- Navigate to My Company
- Select Authentication
- Select API Keys
- Select Add key
- Enter the API key's name and expiration terms
- Select desired Additional Scopes
- For Call Sync (Recording export should be selected)
- For SMS Sync (Message content export should be selected)
- Select Save
- If desired, copy the code to your clipboard
Your new API Key and will now appear in the list of API keys.
- Add the Dialpad API Keys as created
- On successful verification, the following message is shown in status: “Integration enabled”
- On Failure: “Connection failed. Please check your API keys”.
- Call and Text Logging
>> Log calls and texts of all the users even without a Salesmate account.
Choose a user to assign calls and texts from unmatched users (not available in Salesmate). (Refer to Calling via Dialpad)
- Log calls and texts of the users having both Salesmate and Dialpad accounts. The users are auto matches based on their email.
- Log calls and texts of all Dialpad users (Default: Enabled)
- Log calls and texts of common users
- Click “Save”
To uninstall the DialPad app.
- Go to Setup
- App & Add-ons
- Click on “Remove” to uninstall the Dialpad
- You will get a confirmation popup.
- “Are you sure you want to remove the Dialpad App?
- Confirm to remove the Dialpad app