Salesmate offers full (two-way) email sync, which allows you to send email from Salesmate and get replies logged automatically in Salesmate. Salesmate will also auto-log any email that appears in your Sent items, even if it was sent from Gmail or your mobile phone, and emails sent from Salesmate will automatically appear in your Sent items.
By connecting your email account with Salesmate, you can send emails within Salesmate or continue using your current email client. Setup is extremely easy, and Salesmate will begin to automatically track email conversations with any contacts you have in your organization. You can choose to sync all folders or selected folders while you set up the sync.
When sending emails through your current email client (ex: Outlook, Apple Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird, etc.) there's no need to BCC Salesmate. The email conversations will automatically show up in the timeline entries for any contact, activity or deal that you have the has the recipient's email address.
Salesmate only fetches 60 days old emails to start with. Emails older than 60 days will not be fetched inside. Any new emails coming from today will be auto-pushed to Salesmate.
To set up your full email sync or change your email settings:
- Navigate to My Account > Email Settings > Email Integration Tab > Connect your Email OR
- Navigate to your profile icon on the top right corner > Email Settings > Email Integration Tab > Connect your Email
- You can choose to sync all folders or selected folders to sync
- Also, set your Delete & Archive options:
- Delete emails from Salesmate when deleted from my Mailbox
- Delete emails from my Mailbox when deleted from Salesmate
- Archive emails from Salesmate when archived from my Mailbox
- Archive emails from my Mailbox when archived from Salesmate
You can choose to temporarily stop your full sync email account to sync. Just hit the Disable button to stop syncing your email account.
- Your emails will remain in the same state you left them until to disconnect your account.
- Once reconnect it will start synchronizing your emails and update.
You can choose to remove your account and stop syncing your emails. Hit disconnect button to permanently remove your email account and stop synchronization.
To sum it all up full email sync includes:
- Your Live Email Inbox (Real time sync with your mail box thus allowing you to view your sent and received emails)
- Selective sync ( Choose folders you wish to sync )
- Notifies for all received emails
- Send emails within the app (new, reply, forward, Cc, Bcc)
- Allows using Email Templates
- Allows Email attachments
- Works with Email SMTP of your choice