Salesmate offers full (two-way) email sync, which allows you to send email from Salesmate and get replies logged automatically in Salesmate.
Salesmate system folders if exist in your email folders list as custom folders duplicate folders (folders with the same name) will be created in Salesmate.
To set up your full email sync or change your email settings:
- Navigate to My Account > Email Settings > Full Email Sync OR Navigate to your Email icon on the Left Menu Bar > Email Settings > Full Email Sync
- Start by selecting the type of email account you would like to sync.
- Folder listing will be initiated and syncing will start automatically.
You can also set your Delete & Archive options:
- Delete emails from Salesmate when deleted from my Mailbox
- Delete emails from my Mailbox when deleted from Salesmate
- Archive emails from Salesmate when archived from my Mailbox
- Archive emails from my Mailbox when archived from Salesmate
Google Email Configuration:
- To configure Google Email account for full email sync ,select Google as your email provider.
- After selecting Google as the email provider, select the account you would want to configure for full email sync.
Microsoft Email Configuration:
- To configure Microsoft/Office 365 Email account for full sync ,select Office 365 or Exchange Office as your email provider.
- You can configure your Online Microsoft Email and Online business account for full email synchronization from here.
- After selecting Office 365 as the email provider, select the account you would want to configure for full email sync.
- You can configure your Self hosted Microsoft Email account for full email synchronization from here.
- You can also select Exchange self hosted as an email provider.
- Salesmate will also auto-log any email that appears in your Sent items, even if it was sent from Gmail or your mobile phone, and emails sent from Salesmate will automatically appear in your Sent items.
- By connecting your email account with Salesmate, you can send emails within Salesmate or continue using your current email client.
- Setup is extremely easy, and Salesmate will begin to automatically track email conversations with any contacts you have in your organization.
- You can choose to sync all folders or selected folders while you set up the sync.
- When sending emails through your current email client (ex: Outlook, Apple Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird, etc.) there's no need to BCC Salesmate. The email conversations will automatically show up in the timeline entries for any contact, activity, or deal that you have the recipient's email address.
- Salesmate only fetches 60 days old emails to start with. Emails older than 60 days will not be fetched inside. Any new emails coming from today will be auto-pushed to Salesmate.
Set Default Outbound Emails
Users can select the default email address if they have connected more than one email address in Salesmate using Full Email sync or Outbound Emails (SMTP) while composing an email.
- Under Email Settings > Go to SMTP & BCC Tab
- Under the Connect Email Address List hit the "Mark Default" button to select the default email address for outbound emails.
- While Composing the Email, users will now get the default selection with the ability to switch the required email too
You can choose to temporarily stop your full sync email account to sync. Just hit the Disable button to stop syncing your email account.
- Your emails will remain in the same state you left them until you disconnect your account.
- Once reconnected it will start synchronizing your emails and update.
- Disconnecting will reflect last 60 days emails only prior to the date of reconnection.
You can choose to remove your account and stop syncing your emails. Hit the Disconnect button to permanently remove your email account and stop synchronization.
To sum it all up full email sync includes:
- Your Live Email Inbox (Real-time sync with your mailbox thus allowing you to view your sent and received emails)
- Selective sync ( Choose folders you wish to sync )
- Notifies for all received emails
- Send emails within the app (new, reply, forward, Cc, Bcc)
- Allows using Email Templates
- Allows Email attachments
- Works with Email SMTP of your choice
143 for IMAP
587 for SMTP
Both with TLS