Save New Livestorm registrants as Contacts in Salesmate
Livestorm is an ideal easy to use webinar software which helps you present your product demos, content strategy or customer trainings. If you would create and stream online presentations or training sessions with a professional level you have to use Livestorm!
With the power of Webinar registrations and CRM combined, Livestorm/Salesmate integration lets you push any new registrants of all or select webinars in Salesmate CRM to create a new contact, new deal or update an existing one. This further helps you in setting workflow automation on all registrants.
This saves from the tedious data entry job of the list of registrants and having to follow them up manually.
Note: Livestorm captures your basic contact information: first name, last name, email, company name and phone number.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Livestorm
- Select the Trigger: New Registrant
- Connect to your Livestorm account
- Set up options: Select Webinar
- Test Livestorm
- Next set up your Action app. This could be to find or create a contact or deal
- Select the Action App: Salesmate
- Select Action: For example, we are taking Find OR Create Contact
- Connect to your Salesmate account
- Search for Salesmate Contact using a Mapped Key: Contact ID, Email or Name
- Map the respective Mapped value from Livestorm
- Choose to create Salesmate Contact if it does not exist (optional)
- Set up the Salesmate Contact
- Test Salesmate
- Choose the Folder where you wish to Save this Zap and Enable it
- Once a new registrant registers for a webinar on Livestorm it will be added to Salesmate automatically
- Similarly, a deal can be created on a Webinar registration
So go to your Salesmate account and start capturing leads into your CRM with this Livestorm & Salesmate integration!
Please sign in to leave a comment.