- Why was my payment declined?
- My card details are correct, but my payment didn't go through?
- My renewal didn't go through.
- My subscription shows, payment failure.
You could come across questions as these once there is a payment failure from your account. Don't worry just update your card information once and retry your payment.
To know how to update your card information, click here.
Didn't go through yet! Check with your bank.
When our payment system submits a charge to your bank, the issuing bank looks at various signals including your spending habits, account balance, and card information such as expiration date and CVC to determine whether or not to accept the charge.
When a charge is declined by your bank, we show as much information as we receive about the decline over the failure notice email we send out to you. Unfortunately, most decline reasons are generic, so we don’t have much specific information as to why a charge was declined. If all of the card information seems correct, it is best to contact your bank, inquire for more information, and ask that future charges be accepted.
Decreasing the likelihood of declines
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will check with our account team to help you out to continue with your Subscription seamlessly.
- Also, contact your bank to inquire for more information on the failure to avoid any future failures.
Happy to help =)
Note: Our payment system will automatically retry every 24 hours to charge your card in case of failure and update you over email. After that, your account will be suspended.