Salesmate provides you with a dedicated section for filtering out records based on the sequence they are enrolled into. Let's now examine the many filters that can be used and how they work.
How do I find the Sequence Filters?
- Navigate to the contact module by choosing contacts from the left navigation panel.
- Use the Funnel Icon on the top right corner and further choose the filters under the sequence section.
When to use the filters?
- Now in sequence - If you wish to check whether or not a contact is part of any sequence i.e actively involved under any sequence, you can use this boolean type filter. This can be useful in case you wish to find out records that are not part of any sequence.
- Last sequence ended - This filter is used to find out records for which the last sequence completed is the one that is selected under your filter. This can be useful if you wish to perform bulk actions on the records for the leads that have completed a specific sequence.
- Last sequence end date - You can utilize this filter if you wish to segment the leads on the basis of the completion date of their last enrolled sequence.
- Last sequence enrolled - This filter shows the list of records for which the last sequence they were enrolled into is the one selected under the filter.
- Last sequence enrolled date - This filter is used to filter records on the basis of the date they were enrolled to the recent sequence.
- Last sequence stage - This filter can be used to filter out records on the basis of the last stage that was executed for the leads.
- Last sequence stage date - If you wish to filter on the basis of the date during which the last stage was executed for your records, this filter can be utilized.
- Number of sequences enrolled - You can use this filter to identify records based on the number of sequences that they are enrolled into.
- Enrolled in a sequence
- Sequence - This filter allows you to find records that are enrolled into the sequence selected under the filter.
- Stage - This filter allows you to find records that are currently in the sequence stage selected under the filter
- Sequence status - This filter allows you to find records on the basis of the status of contact under the sequence namely - Active, Pending, Paused, Failed, and Finished.
Note - Last sequence enrolled filter is not the same as the last completed sequence. As the sequence that was enrolled previously could be larger than the recently enrolled sequence.
Article is closed for comments.