Now stay focused on the opportunities on your Sales Pipeline with the ability to enroll deals to the sequence directly. If any deal doesn’t progress in the pipeline then this can help users to take follow up with contacts associated with the deals. Take actions based on Deal closed status like Won or Lost to mark them as Finished from the enrolled sequence.
Note: Enrolling deals essentially means enrolling the contacts associated with the deals.
Users can enroll their deals in a sequence from multiple places.
- Deal Listing Page
- Deal Detail Page
Before that refer to the "Exit Criteria":
Global/Individual Sequence Setting:
- Global and individual sequence settings can be maintained if the user wants to stop the sequence when a deal is won or lost.
- Note: Only applicable to contacts that are enrolled through the deal’s listing or detail page.
1) Enroll contacts to sequence from Deals List view page:
To enroll contacts inside a Sequence from Deals List view screen, you can follow these steps in Salesmate.
- Navigate to “Deals module”
- Select “List view” of the deals module
- Filter the targeted deals from the filter option.
- Now select the checkbox next to deal title
- Click on "Enroll to Sequence"
- Select multiple deals to bulk enroll deals to the sequence.
- Only the primary contact of the deal will be enrolled in the sequence from the Deals list view screen.
- Participants can be enrolled in a sequence from the deals detail view.
- An active sequence should be available to enroll deals to a sequence. Click here - How to create a Sequence?
Deals List view page:
Enroll deal to sequence
2) Enroll contacts to sequence from Deal detail page:
To enroll contacts inside a Sequence from Deals detail view screen, you can follow these steps in Salesmate.
- Navigate to “Deals module”
- Click on any deal.
- Now click on “Actions” button and select “Enroll to Sequence”
- By default, the primary Associate contact would be selected
- Select the Participants if required.
- Now select the sequence for which contacts should be enrolled
- Individual contacts associated with deals can be enrolled in different stages of a sequence at different times.
Deal detail view page
Enroll Deal to sequence and selecting contacts to enrolled
Once you select the enroll button, the following details will be asked:
- From Email - The email address from which you are sending the email.
- From Number- The phone number from which you will be sending the text.
- Select Sequence- The sequence you wish to enroll a contact to.
- Select Sequence Step to start with
- Action Button to “Start Sequence” - All the selected contacts will be enqueued to the sequence and you can then start the sequence.
- Action button to “Personalize”- On selecting the personalized option you will witness a screen loading with an option to edit your email and text messages before starting the sequence.
- Action button to Cancel request
When you select the Personalize option you will see a screen with the option to edit the emails and text messages before starting the sequence.
If multiple contacts were selected for enrolling the sequence then you can edit the content for each contact individually.
- If any of the contact’s replies to the sequence then all the contacts will be exited from the sequence.
- Any email communication to deals is initiated and if exit criteria of stop the sequence on reply is on then it will also exit all associated contacts from the sequence.
- If an email to any particular contact gets bounced, it will not stop the sequence for other contacts, it will just stop for that particular contact.
- If the user deletes the deal, then all the contacts associated with that deal will be unenrolled from the sequence.