The sequence helps you to define a series of touchpoints to connect with your contact or leads over a specific period to start the engagement.
In this article, we will learn step by step process to create a sequence.
You can create a Sequence by clicking 'Sequences' under the three-dotted button on the left-hand menu of Salesmate.
In case the left-hand menu is expanded you will find the option under "More"
- If you are new to the sequence then the below page will appear, Click on "Create Sequence" on the sequence list page to start creating your first sequence
Every sequence consists of:
- A Sequence Title i.e. the name ( that describes the purpose of the sequence and matches your organization's naming conventions )
- At least one Stage, and
- A sending schedule Execution Time( wait time ).
A sequence can have one or more sequence steps which could be a combination of
- Email (Manual or Auto)
- Texts (Manual or Auto), and
- Activities ( as an Action or Reminder )
Create your sequence using the above combination of steps and once you have completed adding the steps hit "Save" and then "Push Live" to enable the sequence.
- Once a sequence is "Live" you can enroll contacts in this sequence either in bulk manually or by using workflow or automation journey.
Note: Once the sequence is live you can not add or remove stages