You can create a Sequence by clicking 'Sequences' under the three-dotted button on the left-hand menu of Salesmate.
In case the left-hand menu is expanded you will find the option under "More"
- Click on the "Create Sequence" on the sequence list page to start creating your sequence
Every sequence consists of:
- A Sequence Title i.e. the name ( that describes the purpose of the sequence and matches your organization's naming conventions )
- At least one Stage, and
- A sending schedule Execution Time( wait time ).
A sequence can have one or more sequence steps which could be a combination of
- Email (Manual or Auto)
- Texts (Manual or Auto), and
- Activities ( as an Action or Reminder )
Create your sequence using the above combination of steps and once you have completed adding the steps hit "Save" and then "Push Live" to enable the sequence.
- Once a sequence is "Live" you can enroll contacts to this sequence.