The Scheduled view/tab displays the Scheduled (Manual) Emails, Activities, and Texts from the configured sequences.
You can use this Scheduled view If you are waiting for the response from the customer and depending upon the responses you need to decide whether you want to go ahead with the step or not.
To check scheduled emails/activities/text list.
- Click on the "More" options (three dots) available on the left side panel.
- Click on "Sequences"
- On the top beside manage, you can see the "Scheduled" option.
This allows you to perform the following actions for a specific step:
- Unenroll from the sequence
- Send ( Email / Text )
- View ( Email /Text before sending it )
- Skip this step from the sequence
- If you will click skip this step then that particular contact will be moved to the next stage if there are multiple stages in sequence.
- If you have added Activity as an action type stage in the sequence then they will be available in the scheduled view and until you will mark them as complete the contact will remain on that stage only and you can unenroll and skip the step for that contact from the scheduled tab.