Sending Emails using Sequences:
- Sequences are used to kick off multiple touchpoints and manage your opportunities through persistent follow-ups by engaging with your contacts (prospects). They give you detailed analytics around each step and also provide historical data for each communication.
- Here are the steps to create a sequence.
- We have some limitations with sending emails by using sequence depending upon your plan, To know more about sequence limits.
- The sequence is only available in growth plans and above.
Sending Emails using the Bulk email option:
- Bulk Emails are one-time personalized emails sent to multiple contacts.
- Here is how you can send bulk emails.
- We do not have any limitations for sending emails by using the bulk email option, However, it depends upon your email service provider.
- Bulk Emails are available in All Plans. However, Schedule Emails - Available in the Growth and above Plans only.
If you would like to track replies and auto follow-up with the contacts, we recommend creating a sequence. They are designed to do so and present you with the information you would need to know to plan your next steps, unlike bulk emails.
NOTE: Bulk emails are sent out individually; thus, the other contacts on the bulk email see the email coming to them as an individual personalized email.