Managing email from your CRM is a remarkable way for sales geeks to rescue time and effort. As this feature has come to a point where it has become essential, we’ve taken a step ahead to make the management of your business email more effective.
How to configure email in Salesmate?
We’ve greatly simplified the process of connecting your email accounts to Salesmate. On the Header Section > Click on - Configure outgoing email account, Now Click on Add Email Account with SMTP and follow below steps:
- To send emails:
- Choose your SMTP account ( Google, Yahoo, Outlook.com or Others )
- For Others -
- Type -Other/ Yahoo/Outlook.com
- *User Name
- From Name
- *From Email
- Secure - SSL/TLS/None
- For Google -
- System will redirect you to Google Authentication page, click Allow to continue.
- Host/Port/Secure -will be auto filled for Yahoo and Outlook.com
- You can configure multiple SMTP to send your emails
- To receive emails: