Managing email from your CRM is a remarkable way for sales geeks to rescue time and effort. As this feature has come to a point where it has become essential, we’ve taken a step ahead to make the management of your business email more effective.
How to configure my email account in Salesmate?
We’ve greatly simplified the process of connecting your email accounts to Salesmate.
Email accounts can be configured in two ways inside Salemsate by using the a) SMTP & BCC Option OR b) Full Email Sync.
In this section, we will cover setting up your email Outgoing and Incoming using SMTP & BCC option.
To configure, on the Header Section > Click on the Email Icon, Now Click on Email Settings and follow below steps:
- To Send Emails - Outbound Emails (SMTP) :
- *User Name
- From Name
- *From Email
- Secure - SSL/TLS/None
- Click on the add Email Account button
- Choose your SMTP account ( Google, Outlook.com, Yahoo or Custom SMTP )
- For Custom SMTP
- For Google -
- You will be redirected to Google Authentication page
- Select the Google account you wish to connect
- On the Permissions page, Click Allow to continue.
- Host/Port/Secure -will be auto filled for Yahoo and Outlook.com
- With this option, you can configure multiple SMTP to send your emails
- To receive emails:
Note: If you think you are getting spammed, you can regenerate a new Bcc forwarding address and setup the forwarding again.
You can also enable strict email forwarding. This means you will receive emails from only the account that you have configured. You can add other addresses from which you want to receive emails by adding them to the secondary email address list.