In Salesmate, to be able to call out of the app using Salesmate Calling, you will need to activate the Voice app.
Below are the steps to help you with the activation :
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Setup
- Head over to Apps & Add-ons category
- Click on Voice
- Click on Install (Salesmate Voice & Text)
- To activate Voice and Text, you'll need to provide us with the following information. Once verified, Salesmate Voice and text will be activated in your account.
That it will take 24 working hours to validate the information and process the request. If any, additional information is required; it will be communicated via email.
Once the calling feature has been activated you'll get the below page.
- Select Get Started
- You will see the Salesmate Voice & Text page with the list of numbers to buy.
- Salesmate provides an option to choose the number on basis of
- Search Via - Number and Location
- Select the number of your choice and click on Buy Now.
Note: Phone/Calling is an add-on service (pay-per-minute / pay-per-SMS service) to the CRM subscription. Thus you will be paying for a user subscription as well as load calling credits and utilize them towards purchasing the number, calling, and texting.
Article is closed for comments.