Sales reps spend a lot of time doing cold calling and the majority of calls end to a voicemail. Repeating the same message, again and again, can be hectic and by the end of the day, it loses energy to drop a compelling message to pursue a sale.
With the Salesmate voicemail drop feature, you can store multiple pre-recorded messages and choose one to be auto-dropped when the call ends to a voicemail.
How to upload a pre-recorded voicemail message?
To upload a pre-recorded message in Salesmate.
- Goto My Account >> Voicemail Drop
- Click on Upload Audio
- Subject - To choose a proper voicemail from multiple voicemails.
- Upload MP3 File - A pre-recorded message in MP3 format.
- The maximum file size is 5MB.
- Click Save and you are done.
- Similarly, additional files can be uploaded to be used as VM Drops.
- You can also update and remove the uploaded file via Edit and remove option.
How to record an MP3 file?
These days there are many tools available in your desktop or mobile apps to record MP3 files.
Recording using QuickPlayer.
Record MP3 online via your browser
How to drop a voicemail for an outgoing call?
While you are on an outgoing (outbound) call and as soon as you hear the voicemail beep, click on the drop voicemail button and choose one of the pre-recorded messages. The voicemail will be dropped to the customer in the background, and you may continue your work henceforth.
Note: If you have dropped a VM to a customer, then the call discard option will not be visible in the calling widget. So that a recording can be dropped in the background and it gets auto associated with the customer's timeline.