In Salesmate, to be able to call out of the app using Salesmate Calling, you will need to activate the Voice app.
Below are the steps to help you with the activation :
- Log in to Salesmate as an Administrator
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Setup
- Head over to Apps & Add-ons category
- Click on Voice
- Click on Install (Salesmate Voice & Text)
- To activate Voice and Text, you'll need to provide us with the following information.
- Once verified, Salesmate Voice and text will be activated in your account.
- Select Get Started
- You will see the Salesmate Voice & Text page with the list of numbers to buy.
- Now your calling app is enabled. Click on Buy Phone Number to move ahead with calling
Note: Phone/Calling is an add-on service (pay-per-minute / pay-per-SMS service) to the CRM subscription. Thus you will be paying for a user subscription as well as load calling credits and utilize them towards purchasing the number, calling, and texting.
The next step is to configure calling by "buying a phone number"