Salesmate allows users to set Field Visibility according to organizational needs. They can customize list views by managing columns for relevant information and easily rearrange columns for improved data visualization by clicking, holding, and dragging column headers.
How to Manage Column Setting in List View
To manage Columns in views for you and your teammates, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to Specific Module from the left sidebar(Ex: Contact)
- Click on the View Settings option
- Manage Column Setting option will pop up
- “This view” - “For Everyone”: The User can perform this option and save the selected columns for everyone for this view.
- “All views” - “Everyone”: The user can save the selected columns for everyone
- After configuring the desired columns in the List View, Save your preferences to retain the customized display layout.