Along with bulk delete, update, and export options Salesmate also lets you perform bulk operations for merging records and sending bulk emails to contacts from the grid itself. Also, filter your records and customize your views by choosing your own field columns.
- To perform bulk operations in list view, select the records you wish to perform the bulk operation on OR select all records at once and click the bulk select icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- After you have selected your records. Click on the respective action button.
- Hit the Delete button
- Hit the Update button
- Select the field you wish to update
- Hit the Export button
- The selected records will be exported in a CSV file
- A maximum of 1000 records can be exported at a time.
- Select the records you want to merge (Max 3 )
- The records will be listed
- Select the values you wish to retain for the record
- Hit I Understand, Merge Now
- Attachments, activities, and notes will be merged to the master contact
- This action cannot be reverted.
- Hit the Email button
- Compose the Email or Select the Email Template and Book Meetings.
- You can Track these Emails
- You can also Schedule them to be sent at a later point in time.
- Insert Links, Images and Tables. Also, send out attachments.
Note: Each email will be sent out individually with a delay of 15 to 30 seconds to improve deliverability.
- Hit the Text Button
- Select the 'To' and 'From' Number
- Type 'Your Message' to be sent in bulk.
- Attach files in the message
- Insert the prebuilt messages
- Choose the date and time to schedule it
- Send it
Enroll to Sequence:
- Hit the Enroll to Sequence
- Select the Sequence
- From Email
- Sequence Stage
- If you select Email Sequence you will get the option to choose "From Email".
- If you select Text Based Sequence, you will have to choose "From Number".
- If you select the sequence which is the combination of Email and Text, then you will have to select both - "From Email" and "From Number".
- If it is only Activity based sequence, you won't get either of the two options mentioned above.
- Hit on Create Activities
- Fill the Activity Fields to be created in bulk and Save it.
Add to List:
- Hit on Add to List
- Select the List from the dropdown
- Or you can create a New List
Please sign in to leave a comment.