Along with bulk delete, update, and export options Salesmate also lets you perform bulk operations for merging records and sending bulk emails to contacts from the grid itself. Also, filter your records and customize your views by choosing your own field columns.
- To perform bulk operations in list view, select the records you wish to perform the bulk operation on OR select all records at once and click the bulk select icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- After you have selected your records. Click on the respective action button.
- Hit the Delete button
- Hit the Update button
- Select the field you wish to update
- Hit the Export button
- The selected records will be exported in a CSV file
- A maximum of 1000 records can be exported at a time.
- Select the records you want to merge (Max 3 )
- The records will be listed
- Select the values you wish to retain for the record
- Hit I Understand, Merge Now
- Attachments, activities, and notes will be merged to the master contact
- This action cannot be reverted.
- Hit the Email button
- Compose the Email or Select the Email Template
- You can Track these Emails
- You can also Schedule them to be sent at a later point in time.
- Also, send out attachments