Away mode helps you to automatically reassign the conversations to others when you are not available to chats.
How to Enable Away mode?
- Click on your profile icon
- Click on the Available dropdown menu with the messenger icon
- To set away status click on Away, this will put your status as away on the messenger widget which appears to your customers
- To enable away mode, you can also select Away+Reassign conversations from the dropdown menu if you want the conversation should be assigned to someone else when you are away and they respond inside your conversation.
How to set Away mode for other users?
If you have an admin profile then you can change the availability status for other users by following these simple steps:
- Click on profile pic >> Setup
- Under "Users & Security", select "Users"
- You will be able to see the list of all users.
- Click on the messenger icon on the left side of the user name
- Select any of the below modes
- Away + Reassign Conversations
Difference between Away mode and Away Status:
Away status is shown for the users who are inactive for the last 5 minutes and doesn't have any Salesmate tab open inside their browser. Other users or visitors will be able to see the status, but none of the conversations are reassigned to others.