What are Bulk Operations?
Bulk operations help you to quickly assign the conversations in your Chat to other users having the Chat license and also allows you to close the conversations which are no longer required to be open.
For performing bulk operations, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to Chats from the left sidebar.
- Select the conversation from Inbox or apply filters to segregate the conversations you want. Learn more about using filters in this article.
- Select multiple conversations by hovering your cursor over any conversation and selecting the checkbox.
- Once you select the conversations for Bulk operations, you can:
- Change the ownership: It will change the owner of chosen conversations at once.
- Close the conversation: It closes all chosen conversations at once.