Conversations can be put on hold by snoozing them to follow up later.
Snooze comes very helpful when you are waiting for a response from your teammate or customer, and at the same time, you might wanna resolve another customer's query while you're waiting but don't wanna forget about the current customer.
Snoozed conversations open automatically when the snooze period ends or when activity occurs within the conversation.
How to snooze a conversation?
- Click on the clock icon at the top-right corner
- Now choose how long you want to snooze the conversation:
- 3 Hours
- 6 Hours
- Tomorrow Morning ( 8 AM )
- Tomorrow Afternoon ( 1 PM )
- 2 days ( 8 AM )
- 4 Days ( 8 AM )
- 1 Week
- Or you can choose the Custom option to snooze the conversation till a specific date and time.
- If you want to snooze the conversation and send a text both, then just click on the dropdown next to the 'Send and close' button and choose the time for a snooze. It will snooze the conversation along with sending a text.
- Click on Reopen conversation button.
- Now the Conversation will be reopened.
- Once you snooze a conversation, it vanishes from the open conversation list and moves to the snoozed conversation list, which can be opened by selecting the filter.
When does a snoozed conversation reopen automatically?
A snoozed conversation will reopen automatically only when:
- The snoozed time period is over.
- A new message is posted by a user or customer
- The conversation is reassigned to other user or team
Note: For each activity like when the conversation was snoozed, or who snoozed it, and when it reopened, the timeline entries will be displayed inside the conversation as per your selected timezone.