Automatically push form submissions from Wufoo web forms as new contacts in Salesmate.
A. How to install this app?
- Click on your profile icon
- Go to Setup > Apps & Add-ons
- You will find an app “Wufoo Integration”
- Click Install to configure and use the app.
B. Getting Started with Wufoo
- If you don't already have a Wufoo account then sign-up for one now at wufoo.com and create a new form.
- Click through to notifications settings for your form in Wufoo form manager.
- Select webhook from the dropdown in the to Another Application box, then click Add integration.
- Populate the “As a Webhook box” with your Webhook Url and Handshake key as given on the Wufoo Integration Page
- Finally, tick the box labeled "Include Field and Form Structures with Entry Data" and click save.
C. Tips for ensuring your form fields gets stored into Salesmate correctly
Salesmate will listen for Wufoo submissions and automatically create a contact by matching the following Wufoo fields:
- The name field in Wufoo form will be stored as contact's name in Salesmate.
- If you want to store company's name, add a "Text" field called "Company", "Organisation" or "Organization".
- If Wufoo form field name matches with your Salesmate default field or custom field labels, then they will be mapped automatically.
- All other fields will be stored as a note inside the contact.
D. Wufoo Integration FAQ
What will happen if the contact already exists?
Salesmate will check if the contact already exists for the email address given if a match is found then all details captured in the form will be added as a note to existing contact and contact owner will be notified about the same.
How do I tag contacts getting created?
Add your tags as comma separated JSON list after the Webhook handshake key. The following example adds the tag "Wufoo" and "Inquiry" to newly created contact using this integration:
E.g. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, tags:"Wufoo,Inquiry"
How do I assign the newly created contact to any teammate?
To assign the newly created contact to any user from your team, you can simply pass their ID inside JSON values.
E.g. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, tags:"Wufoo,Inquiry", Id: 1