Gravity Form is the easiest tool to create advanced forms for your WordPress-powered website. It is used to capture your leads (as Contacts or Deals ) in Salesmate.
- To get started, install the Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress
- Now install the Gravity form add-on for Salesmate CRM
- Create a form
- Click settings and map your Salesmate link details like domain, app access key, private key, and session token.
- Domain name example: https://yourlink.salesmate.io
You can fetch API details from your Salesmate Account
- Click on Profile Icon followed by My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Select the respective API keys and place them in the Salesmate Add-on-Settings
- Hover on the Form followed by Settings.
- Now click on Salesmate
- Add a Salesmate feed by clicking Add New
- Configure the feed to Add Contact or a Deal
- You can also apply conditional logic for creating a Contact or a Deal and Save Settings
That's it! You have successfully integrated Gravity form with Salesmate. Any submission on this form will be created as a Contact or a Deal inside Salesmate.