Squarespace helps people with creative ideas - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses - to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence by creating their websites over their platform.
Salesmate along with Squarespace helps you capture user (signup/registration) data from the Form blocks that you add to your on Squarespace pages.
The best way to bring it into Salesmate is to integrate Squarespace via Zapier.
Your Zap Trigger will fire when a New Entry is submitted on your form.
- Here's how you can integrate Squarespace forms with Salesmate
- Login to you Zapier account
- Hit "Make a Zap" button
- Select "Trigger App" - Squarespace
- Select Squarespace trigger - New Form Submission
- Hit Save & Continue
- Connect / Select Squarespace account
You can generate a new API key if you go to Squarespace, select the website you would like to connect and then navigate to Settings => Advanced => API Keys. There you can generate a new key that can be entered here. The key you are generating must have the "Form" scope.
- Hit Continue and Select the form
- Hi Continue, to fetch a Sample Form entry or actual form Submission
- Hit Continue, Set up the Action App - Salesmate
- Select Salesmate Action - Find Contact ( A new contact is created if not found )
- Connect / Select Salesmate account
Fetch the Salesmate API keys from your Salesmate account under your Profile icon top right corner > My Account > API Keys
- Hit Continue
- Search for Salesmate Contact - Select Mapped Key = Email, Mapped value = Email address field of your Squarespace form
- Hit the checkbox to Create Salesmate contact if it does not exist.
- Configure the contact creation mapping to push data to Salesmate ( Map your form fields to Salesmate Fields. The required fields are Last Name, Email, and Owner )
- Hit Continue
- Test Salesmate - To test Salesmate, we need to search for a contact.
Thus the Contact will be created in Salesmate as submitted on the Form on your Squarespace website.
Similarly, you can integrate Squarespace forms via Google Spreadsheet OR MailChimp with Salesmate using Zapier.