Squarespace helps people with creative ideas - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses - to share their stories and create an impactful, stylish, and easy-to-manage online presence by creating their websites over their platform.
Salesmate along with Squarespace helps you capture user (signup/registration) data from the Form blocks that you add to your on Squarespace pages.
Learn how to add form blocks to your Squarespace page.
Here's how you can configure this integration and capture your contact information in Salesmate:
- Create Or Choose The "Exit/Landing Page" Where The "Thing" You're Giving Away Will Be Available / Promoted.
- Define The Squarespace Form Fields
- Insert a Form Block into your "Landing Page"
- Define the Form Name
- Modify the Form to include the Fields required by your MailChimp List
- Add a HIDDEN Field named 'Group' with the Default Value of your MailChimp Group Name Example: A Hidden Field name 'Group' with the Default Value of 'Download'
- Add a HIDDEN Field named with your Group Name with the Default Value of your MailChimp Grouping Name
Example: A Hidden Field name 'Download' with the Default Value of 'Strategy Report'
Form Storage Configuration
- Click the "Storage" tab
- Connect to your Google Drive
- Type in the name of a New or Existing sheet to capture the form data
- Advanced Form Configuration
- Click the "Advanced" Tab
- Change the "Submit Button Value" to a Call to Action
- Remove all text in the "Post-Submit Message" text box
- Replace the text "INSERT-EXIT-PAGE-URL-HERE" with your own Exit Page URL
- Example: var redirectURL = "/dlf/pdf-small-business-strategies";
- Save the Form Block
- Build Your Basic Zap At Zapier.Com
NOTE: You Can Use A Free Zapier.Com Account For This Project HOWEVER, Note These Two Facts:
Free Zaps run only every 15 minutes, so it may take up to 15 minutes for the visitor to receive any MailChimp-delivered emails (if you choose to use an Automation)
Occasionally due to Internet-related issues beyond it's control, a Zap will fail to trigger. Free Accounts require you to manually replay them. Paid accounts will automatically replay.
Your Zap Trigger will Fire when a New Row is Added to the Google Sheet you defined in above
- Customize the Zap to Add Contacts to Salesmate
- Within the Salesmate Action: Set it to Add a Contact
Any questions while you setup this integration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org