If you are a manufacturer or supplier registered with IndiaMART for generating leads/business inquiries for your business, then this is the right App for you. With this App, you can auto-capture lead data from IndiaMART in Salesmate as Contacts and Companies and instantly auto respond leads with required information through email without any manual effort.
Note: User with administrator profile can do this.
How to enable the IndiaMART App:
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Go to Setup > Apps & Addons > Apps.
- Navigate to IndiaMART under Available Apps.
- Install the IndiaMART app
How to configure the IndiaMART App:
- Once installed click on Configure
- Enter the IndiaMART connection parameters: User Mobile Number, User CRM Key
- User Mobile Number is the mobile number with which you have registered for IndiaMART
- User CRM Key is the key for your IndiaMART account.
- To locate the key: https://seller.indiamart.com/misc/mysettings/ ( This is your IndiaMART seller account )
- Hit Generate Key to receive the key on your registered mobile number
- Copy this key to the configuration page
- Hit Update
- All new leads will be fetched automatically on an hourly basis from the day app is installed.
1. How do I find which leads are received from IndiaMART?
- All records created will have the Tag "IndiaMART"
2. What all fields are captured in Salesmate?
- Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Address, Other Lead information
- Other Lead Information will be added as a Note in Salesmate with that record
3. I see only numbers in Contact Names, what are these?
- These are direct calls received from IndiaMART inquires
4. Since when will the leads be fetched in Salesmate?
- The leads will be fetched from the time you have successfully configured your IndiaMART Integration in Salesmate.
5. Will I receive my leads in real-time in Salesmate?
- IndiaMART does not provide data in real-time over its APIs thus the leads will be fetched at every two hours inside Salesmate.
6. I receive an Error message: “A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time”.
- Then please share your public IP address with Salesmate Support over chat OR email@example.com.
- Whitelisting of this IP address may be required on IndiaMART servers.
- Get your public IP white-listed on IndiaMART servers by
sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public IP address can be found at https://www.whatismyip.com/