Once you have successfully connected your BigCommerce Integration, you will be able to find certain widgets visible under the quick view as well as the detailed view section of your leads.
Let us now understand how to navigate to these widgets as well as learn more about how to utilize them to gain more insights on your Orders.
Where can I find the widgets?
There are two places where you can access these widgets -
- Head over to the contact list view page by clicking on contacts on the left navigation panel.
- Now click on the Preview Icon (eye icon) against the lead to open up the quick view of the record and hit the APPS tab.
- Alternatively, you can also go under the detailed view section by clicking on the name of the contact and find these widgets.
What do these widgets mean and how to gain insights?
BigCommerce Recently Viewed Products -
- While your leads try to browse products that are present or connected to your BigCommerce store within Salesmate, you will be able to find them populated within this widget.
- By default, you will be able to see the 5 most recently viewed products. In case you wish to check for any additional results, you can click on load more and it will load the next 5 products.
- You will be able to find the following details using this widget namely -
- Product Logo
- Name of the Product
- Price of the Product
- The date and time during which the product was viewed
- You can also choose the option to manually refresh the products using the small refresh button against the widget.
BigCommerce Products in Cart -
- While your leads try to add any products that are available under your store to their cart, you will be able to see them populate within this widget.
- By default, you will only be able to see 5 products under the widget that is added to the cart. However, if there are any additional products in the cart, you can simply choose the option to load more products.
- The following details would be visible in terms of information related to the product
- Product Logo
- Name of the product
- SKU Code
- Quantity of product
- If you have connected multiple stores under your Salesmate account, then the products would be segmented under the widget on the basis of the store they are present under.
- You can also manually hit refresh to load the recently added products under the cart.
BigCommerce Recent Searches -
- If your leads are trying to search for certain products under the store that is connected or associated with your Salesmate account, you will be able to find those searches/keywords populated within this widget.
- You will be able to click on the links present under the widget to be redirected to the search query of the lead.
- You will also be able to view the time during which the search was done.
- By default, you will be able to see the recent 5 searches of the lead. However, if you wish to check for additional searches, you can simply click on "Load More"
- You can also manually click on the refresh button against the widget to load any new searches by the lead.