BigCommerce is a premium hosted eCommerce system that enables business owners to create an online store, modify it to their desire, and sell an unlimited amount of digital, physical, or service-based products.
This integration will allow existing BigCommerce customers and orders to be synced with Salesmate CRM. They can utilize Salesmate CRM to carry out a variety of marketing initiatives.
Note: Only the users with Admin profiles can configure this Integration.
How to Install and configure the BigCommerce Integration?
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
- Choose Setup
- Head over to App & Add-Ons
- Select the Apps >> BigCommerce
- Further, click on install to navigate to the configuration screen
- Once you click on Connect Store, you would be redirected to the BigCommerce login screen.
- After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to the BigCommerce Marketplace, where you can install the Salesmate application.
- Once installed, allow for the required permissions to move to the next page.
- Once you have allowed the required permissions, you will be able to click on connect in order to connect your Salesmate account.
- This would redirect you to the Salesmate login page wherein you will be asked to enter your credentials if not already logged in.
- Once you have successfully connected Salesmate to BigCommerce, you will be able to see a message saying "Connected to Salesmate".
- On successful login, the user will be redirected to Contact Field Mapping inside Salesmate
Once a BigCommerce store is connected with Salesmate. The below widgets will be displayed with the data gathered from your store on the Contact detail page.
- Recently Viewed Products
- Products in Cart
- Recent Searches
Article is closed for comments.