Once you have established the BigCommerce connection in Salesmate, you can map the Contact fields.
Note: All contacts created via BigCommerce connection will have the tag ‘SM-BC’ by default.
To start the Contact field mapping, the system will ask you to assign the default contact owner and if you want to add the contact to a particular List.
Assign Owner: Select the default owner to whom all the contacts synced from BigCommerce will be assigned
- By default, the user setting up the BigCommerce Integration would be selected as User and this can be changed as per the requirement.
Add Contacts to Lists: Choose one or more lists to which contacts should be added, that are created via BigCommerce.
- You can also Create a New List from the drop-down if you wish to add these contacts to a new list.
- Click on Create New List
Field Mapping: Now, you can set the mapping between BigCommerce Customer fields and Salesmate Contact fields.
- On the left-hand side, you can view the BigCommerce customer fields.
- On the right-hand side, you can view the Salesmate Contact Fields.
- By default below fields will be Auto mapped with each other and cannot be changed.
- First Name
- Last Name
- By default, the address details of BigCommerce will be mapped with Billing Details in Salesmate, where users can make changes to these mappings if needed.
- Once the Mapping is completed, click on the Next button and it will redirect you to map BigCommerce Order Details.