Salesmate has introduced a new feature designed to help users streamline their task management process. With this feature, users can set up automatic reminders that prompt them to create follow-up tasks after they've completed a particular activity, ensuring that important actions and follow-ups are not overlooked and are efficiently managed.
How to Configure an Activity Follow-Up Settings
To Configure an Activity Follow-Up Settings,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Set-Up
- Head over to the Modules Category
- Click on Activity
- Head to the Follow-Up Activity Settings
- Here, toggle on to the “Set preferences for follow-up activity reminders" to get a prompt for setting up a follow-up activity every time a User marks an activity as Completed
- Due Date: The date when the next follow-up activity should start.
- Due Time: The time when the follow-up activity should start.
How to Schedule an Activity Reminder Follow-Up
Once the option is enabled, you can Schedule a Follow Up while marking an Activity as Completed
- Select the Activity that you wish to mark as Completed
- It would open an pop up to select following details,
- Tick on the Schedule a follow-up option
- Select the Outcome
- Select the Type of the Activity
- Select the Day that you wish to Follow Up
- Click on Save.
You can schedule
Activity Listing screen
To schedule an Activity Follow Up from Activity Listing Screen
- Navigate to the Activity module from the left sidebar
- Select the Activity
Activity Quick View
To schedule an Activity Follow Up from Activity Quick View
- Select the Activity and open it a Quick View
Records Detail View
To schedule an Activity Follow Up from Records Detail View